Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Front Row to New York Fashion Week Fall 2014

It's finally here! New York Fall Fashion Week 2014. I absolutely love fall fashion and am already excited to see what's in store for next autumn, especially given the great trends I saw during spring fashion week (hello lilac, pleats, chiffon and ruffles).

Every season, I obsess over The New York Times' Front Row to Fashion Week, an interactive compilation of photos and commentary on the paper's website. It really helps viewers visualize collections as a whole and notice trends. This week, I know I will be checking the live feed all the time!

Now that the schedule has been released, I've noted some of the shows I'm most looking forward to and linked the brands' websites.
Here we go!

Thursday, February 6th

Friday, February 7th 

Saturday, February 8th

Sunday, February 9th

Monday, February 10th

Tuesday, February 11th

Wednesday, February 12th

Thursday, February 13th

It's going to be a great week!
xoxo



09 10 11 12
Blogging tips