Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kate Somerville Skincare Review


Between dry skin and breakouts, my skin needed a major change this winter. Therefore after a lot of research, I switched all of my skincare products over to Kate Somerville's line. 

All I have to say is wow!

My skin had become extremely dry in the winter, leading my to purchase a heavy moisturizer that contained both petroleum and mineral oil. While these ingredients work for some extremely dry skin types, they are also often linked to breakouts- and breakouts there were!

Luckily, my Kate Somerville products had arrived, and over the last week, my skin has started to recover. Here's what I currently use:


So far I absolutely love everything, especially the AntiBac Lotion and the Goat Milk Moisturizer. I think the two products work really well together at preventing and clearing break outs while healing scars. 

On top of that, my skin is still moisturized and looks much more even.

Obsessed!
xoxo






09 10 11 12
Blogging tips