Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sales 2013

Admittedly, I'm not a huge Black Friday person. 

Last year, I did the whole get-in-line-at-midnight with some of my cousins, more because we thought it would be fun than because we needed anything. The whole thing was more stressful than fun for me- there were people everywhere seriously pushing to get merchandise (we were at Urban Outfitters and the displays were already kind of messy to begin with). Within about 30 minutes, the store was in complete chaos. We should have just gone out for some late night ice cream or something.

However, there are some great online Black Friday Sales that don't sound as physically stressful as taking to the mall alongside hundreds of other shoppers. I think I'll wait until Saturday to shop, but here are my favorite online picks:

















09 10 11 12
Blogging tips