Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites

Happy November! Can you believe October is already over?! Seriously, where has the time gone! October was a fantastic month. Here are some of the things that made it great:


Faux Fur Vest
I have been loving my warm and fuzzy faux fur vest. I actually have to limit how often I wear it. It's definitely not a trend I thought I would love, but I think these vests can really pull an outfit together. Try this Vince Camuto vest if you like darker fur or this French Connection one for something lighter.


Wellies
I can't get enough of Hunter Boots. Since it's been raining (and snowing, what?!) here on and off, I've been trekking around through the mud and puddles in my rain boots. I recently purchased a couple pairs of the gloss boots. Next on my list are green or grey!

Shiny Hair
Who doesn't damage their hair a little bit? Between frequent coloring, straightening, curling and blow drying, I think my hair might be a little more than damaged. Thanks to Pureology's Minty Hydrate Conditioner, my hair looks and feels better than ever!

Nude Nails
My nude nail polish obsession has only gotten more intense this month as I've been wearing some of Deborah Lippmann's gorgeous creme nail polishes. They match everything, never chip and look so chic! 

Let's Be Still
The Head & the Heart are one of my all time favorite bands (I've seen them live a few times and they are even more incredible in person- so talented). Their new album, Let's Be Still released this month has become an instant favorite.

Apple Cider
This is completely random, but I have been drinking a scary amount of apple cider over the past month.  Hot or cold (you heard me right, cold!), this is my favorite fall beverage.

New Sisters
Joining my sorority in September was a huge blessing. I've really found a home on campus and absolutely love the girls I now call my sisters. We've had so much fun together- from apple picking to big little week to delta dinners, I am so thankful for all of the experiences I've had so far and am excited for the incredible times we'll have in the future!

Happy November!
xoxo


09 10 11 12
Blogging tips