Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gift Guide: For the Girl Who Has It All

I love shopping for other girls. Honestly, it's just so much easier than shopping for men- there's so much   ore to choose from! However, many of the women in my life seem to have everything they could possibly want. So when you see these people on your list, what's a girl to do?

First, a little on how I give gifts (because everything in my life is overly thought out):

I have this really weird gift-giving philosophy where I buy the best thing I can given whatever budget constraint I set. So, if I'm going to spend $200 on someone, I'm going to get them a really gorgeous shirt or a beautiful bracelet rather than an okay-quality coat. I mean, that's just it, my gift giving philosophy is about quality. I also try to buy people things they wouldn't normally buy themselves. Think: cufflinks for men, luxurious bath products (just kidding, I buy those all the time...) for women, high quality stationary, etc. 

Anyway, we all have women in our life who are difficult to shop for. Here are some ideas of what to buy "the girl who has it all:"


Great for: the globe trotter on your list

Great for: the fashion lover in your life

Book: Kate Spade's 20 Things We Love Coffee Table Book
Great For: the girl who just moved into a new apartment


Great for: a hostess gift to have on hand

Great for: the interior design snob 


Great for: the party-goer on your list

Great for: the make up guru you know


Great for: the party hopper on your list


Great for: the skin care lover

Accessories: Tech Earmuffs
Great for: music lovers

Great for: the constant texter

Great for: the sentimental girl

Jewelry: Jennifer Meyer
Great for: your sister, mom or BFF (the necklaces have personal messages- so cute!)

Jewelry: Dior & Chanel
Great for: Fashion lovers
**Note: Dior and Chanel jewelry is actually significantly less expensive than one would expect. The earrings start around $225 and the bracelets around $300. 

Happy shopping!
xoxo

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips