Saturday, January 4, 2014

Travel Essentials

I'm headed back to school very soon and have been packing my things, which always takes so much more time than expected.

 One thing I can pack on a moment's notice? A carry on. 
Here are my essentials:

Travel Essentials



Passport Cover: My boyfriend bought me the cutest red passport cover (he has extremely good taste) that is perfect for traveling especially because the bold color stands out in the mess that is my purse. 

Cable Knit Socks: Call me a grandma, but I get so cold on planes. I'm definitely that person wearing a coat the entire flight. I always bring an extra pair of super warm, knit socks for when I fly. Really helpful!

Glasses: I have not-so-great vision (probably the result of reading under the covers my entire childhood), so flying without contacts or glasses is not an option. For longer flights when I can potentially sleep, I wear my glasses and bring a pair of contacts with solution in my carry on.

 Perfume: I always feel so gross after I fly, so I spray some perfume on right after I get off the plane. 

Lip Balm: Especially in the winter, lip balm is a must. On planes, the air is so dry that I constantly reapply lip balm the entire flight. 

Moisturizer: I also pack a mini moisturizer in my bag. I use a really gentle unscented one that I can use on my face or hands to keep them moisturized. I also make sure to drink a ton of water.

Book: My main activity on planes is reading. Depending on the flight length I bring 1-2 books. It's nice to be able to unplug from social media to just get absorbed in a great story.

Other things I don't forget?
Earphones and Emergen-C

Bon voyage!
xoxo
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips