Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's in My Shower Caddy

From shower sandals to sharing a bathroom with an entire floor of people, college makes the whole getting-ready process seem completely unglamorous. I remember freshman year feeling like it was really hard to shower when you have to wear flip flops and awkwardly move around in a tiny stall. However, since adjusting to dorm living, I've found that a well-stocked shower caddy full of my favorite products makes the whole process much more pleasant.  Here's what I'm loving:

What's in My Shower Caddy?


These two are an absolute must for any shower caddy. I love using Pureology's Hydrate shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. They have a refreshing mint and eucalyptus smell that really wakes me up in the morning and add a lot of shine while keeping static at bay (a big problem for straight hair).

After I wash my hair, I put conditioner in and twist it up in a claw clip so the conditioner can absorb without getting everywhere.

Body Wash & Soap 
Unscented soap for sensitive skin is seriously a must (Dove is great). Keep these in a soap container so it doesn't make a mess in the caddy. After I use soap all over, I use a little bit of sweet-smelling body wash. My pick is Soap & Glory's floral Clean on Me.

I like to exfoliate my entire body about every other day, especially in the winter when skin gets really dry. Soap & Glory's Flake Away infused with moisturizers and lots of grains for buffing goes really well with my body wash and makes my skin so soft!

Shaveworks is seriously life changing. The shave cream and gel lotion make for the closest shave ever (especially after using Soap & Glory's Flake Away!). The products smell great too.

After I dry off, I apply body lotion before I leave the bathroom so that my skin retains the most moisture. This also gives it a couple of minutes to absorb before I change into my outfit for the day.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


09 10 11 12
Blogging tips