Friday, September 20, 2013

Current Obsessions

After a brief first-week-of-school hiatus, I am back to the blogosphere! Hooray! And with a new quarter, comes new obsessions. Here's what I'm...

Hearing: The Golden Age

The Asteroids Galaxy Tour is such a phenomenal group. My favorite song of theirs is The Golden Age- always puts me in a happy mood.

Eating: Kashi Go Lean Crunch Bars


Kashi Go Lean Crunch Bars are scrumptious. I'm a longtime Luna Bar addict, and never thought I would find a bigger and less caloric replacement. At 150 calories for a pretty large and tasty bar, I'll take -like- six.

Reading: J.D. Salinger


Well I guess this is a re-read, but who doesn't love a good coming-of-age-turned-mental-insanity story? While Franny is my favorite, Zooey is also a masterpiece worth reading.

Wearing: Big Bows


I love hair bows. The bigger, the better. My current favorite is a large black velvet bow clip that was my mom's and is covered in vintage buttons. So cute!

Drinking: French Press



French-pressed-French-roast with a dash of milk is my favorite way to drink coffee. Like Harry Mahtar once said, "I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee." Mmmmm

Smelling: Philosophy Bath/Shower Products


Philosophy just has the greatest range of scents for every mood. I love the citrusy cocktail-inspired scents to wake me up in the morning such as Seniorita Margarita or Passion Fruit Daquiri. At night, I opt for something along the lines of Vanilla Birthday Cake or Cinnamon Twirl. 

Happy September!
xoxo



09 10 11 12
Blogging tips