Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spotlight On: Bobbi Brown

I'm starting a new "category" of beauty posts (you can find all of my beauty posts here) where I talk about specific brands I think are great across the board. The first of these awesome make up brands is Bobbi Brown cosmetics.


Brown debuted her line in 1991 with 10 lipsticks that were carried exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman. Since then, Brown's lipsticks and other beauty products have gained a cult following, and I definitely believe these products are worth the hype. Here are my favorites:


No matter how much I sleep, I always have a case of the dark under-eye circles. To fake a restful night's sleep, I apply Bobbi Brown's corrector (I wear the shade 'Light Bisque') under eyes. The coverage is flawless, especially when blended with a little bit of your daily moisturizer or under eye cream. This corrector does not disappoint!




I love this eyeliner. It's easier to apply than liquid, stays on all day, and I never seem to run out of product (seriously it takes me forever to get through the jar). The pigments are natural, blend easily and stay on all day. Pair with Bobbi's award-winning eyeliner brush and you're good to go!



This is the coolest product. It is buildable and natural, and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it. The huge range of colors means there's a perfect shade for everyone, but you can also mix two shades together to create a one-of-a-kind custom shade.



Looking for glowy lids or cheeks? Then this product is for you! Use a single shade or mix and match for a glow that best suits you.



Bobbi's Brushes are my favorite. They can be pretty expensive if you buy them individually, but they're way more reasonable if you purchase a set (that's what I did). I find the travel set most convenient because the brush heads are the same as the standard brushes, but the wooden handle is a little shorter and way more convenient for on the go use.

Happy shopping!
xoxo








09 10 11 12
Blogging tips