Sunday, September 15, 2013

New York Fashion Week, I Love You! A Wrap Up of My Favorite Looks

Another reason to love September: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York! The looks on the runway are works of beautiful art. It's safe to say, this year's trends are amazing. While it's barely even fall, the shows over the last week have focused on Spring 2014 trends. Here are my favorites:


Oscar de la Renta


I don't think I could be more in love with Oscar de la Renta's clothes. Honestly, the looks keep getting better and better if that's even possible. The designs so feminine and elegant- from tweed to lace to chiffon to floral, girly has never been more graceful.

Marchesa


One part ladylike, another part provocateur, Marchesa's spring line is filled with long hemlines and slinky embellished silhouettes. Adorned with lace, chiffon and intricate beading, these almost sheer pieces are just the right amount of sweet and sultry.

Nanette Lepore


I've been a longtime fan of Nanette Lepore's ladylike pieces (noticing a trend here?). There's something about the cut of these clothes that accentuates my best features and makes me walk a little taller. This spring's flirty florals and perfect pastels are to die for! 

Diane von Furstenberg


All I can say is since the wrap dress, DVF has never disappointed. Spring's show was no different. Trading her often bold and bright prints for darker ones, von Furstenberg perfectly captures what it means to be a woman in 2013. Obsessed!

I'm already excited for spring!
xoxo


09 10 11 12
Blogging tips