Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Currently Obsessed With...

Every couple of weeks I do one of these favorites 'round up' posts to share what's been on my radar lately. So, here's what I'm loving at the present moment:

-----------------------Wearing-----------------------
It's no secret I love a good bow. They're just so feminine and chic. I recently received Cara NY's mesh bow headband as a gift (thanks, Mom!) and think it looks so cute with everything.


These traditional shiny rain boots add a pop of color to my otherwise neutral outfits (black and white for life). They look especially good with a polka dotted dress or patterned black tights.

Patterned black tights make wearing all black (guilty) a little less edgy and a little more chic. I love wearing patterned black tights with a black dress and bright shoes or a bright sweater.

-----------------------Primping-----------------------
Seriously, this has transformed my much abused hair. I haven't gotten a haircut in a while (yikes), but this keeps my hair looking salon-shiny every day. And the fresh scent wakes me up in the morning!


I love the shade Rikugien (so exotic) of NARS' satin lip pencil. It looks like my-lips-but-fuller-and-better and it fades naturally over time. 

A classic staple. "Ballet slippers" looks gorgeous with everything.

-----------------------Organizing-----------------------
I've been loving my new Moleskine Planner. I like that the days of the week are on one side and there is lined paper on the other so I can write daily to do lists and notes. It's also a great size and very light, so I can take it anywhere.

-----------------------Snacking-----------------------
Vitamin Water Zero in Glow
YUM. Not only does this taste amazing, but it also supposedly clears up skin (and lately mine has not been so clear... thanks midterms). It's a win-win!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
I wonder if my addiction to all things chocolate/peanut butter will ever go away. I surely hope not. This heavenly combo has been my go to treat whenever I need something sweet.

Croissants
Healthy, right? Kidding! Nothing is better than coffee and croissants in the morning. They're so light and airy- the perfect way to start the day!

Coffee
When is coffee not one of my favorite things. I realized this yesterday when I didn't have my morning cup of coffee. My day seemed... slow and slightly less warm. I guess a daily latte is a must!

Have a great day!
xoxo

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips