Saturday, October 26, 2013

GLITTER

While I love all things classic, there is something perhaps not so classy that I love: glitter. Maybe this comes from an early exposure to stage make up for dance or from listening to too much Ke$ha (true story) in high school, I love a LOT of sparkle (so much for minimalism, right?). I've been going to a lot of theme events lately and have gone all-out on the make up, hair and body glitter. Here are my go-to shimmery products:

Seriously, this is the best. Layer this over Vaseline (seriously) for long lasting sparkle.

This is great on neutral lids with lots of mascara.

This is perfect for subtle every day glitter on your hands and toes.

This actually looks like foil on your eyes! Make sure you take it off before you go to sleep though as I'm sure this would feel terrible the next day.

The glitter in these lip glosses is noticeable yet subtle (read: not chunky or sticky). Apply a little in the center of lips for added fullness or all over for a bolder look.

Happy Saturday!
xoxo



09 10 11 12
Blogging tips