Friday, October 11, 2013

Mood Board: Shabby Chic Interiors

I love well-themed interior decorating. I always have a few different "mood" boards on my Pinterest that are centered around images that evoke the theme I want an interior space to create. In my own room at home, I've followed a "shabby chic" kind of theme, using vintage apothecary jars to hold my headbands, hair clips and mini perfumes, white washed furniture from Pottery Barn Teen and, rustic mirrors for hanging jewelry and adorable candles from Diptyque. Here are some of the images that inspired me and some of my favorite shabby chic collections. 


Anthropologie | The epitome of shabby chic. Room accents from Anthropologie are always perfectly pastel-colored and charmingly washed out. The ceramic mugs and vases are dainty, yet functional, and clustered together, form the perfect windowsill or bedside arrangement.

PB Teen Lilac Collection | The whimsical details on this furniture are more chic than shabby, and the craftsmanship is so high quality that it will last forever. Absolutely a great investment.

Restoration Hardware's The Reproductionist Collection | These detailed curios look great alone or together on any dresser or shelf and add a charming apothecary-type look to your space. My favorites are the branch coral.

Target's Simply Shabby Chic: The bedding and furniture in this range are adorable and affordable, especially the British Rose collection. 

Happy decorating!
xoxo





09 10 11 12
Blogging tips