Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute Kids: The Best Dressed Children on the Planet

A bit of a random post today, but oh well! This is definitely something that has been on my radar lately. It all started with Suri Cruise. Already a style icon by age five (not kidding), Suri has been the "It Girl" of children's fashion since she could walk. And get this: according to her mom Katie Holmes, Suri picks out her own outfits. At six, she has better style than I will ever have. Too chic!

Hi, Suri!

Recently, my Pinterest feed has been filled with re-pins of insanely well-dressed and adorable kids. I seriously can't get enough. Here are some of my favorites:

Chic and sweet


Hunter Boots + Dress + Messenger Bag = Adorable

Sneakers with a blazer have never looked so good.

This looks like an outfit I would wear now, at age 19. Yikes.

The dress, the shoes, the socks, the topknot? All perfect! And I wish that dress came in my size.

A young Serena van der Woodsen?

The pocket square is too good.

And the cutest, best dressed kid of all? Chuck and Blair's son on Gossip Girl!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo








09 10 11 12
Blogging tips