Monday, June 10, 2013

Colorful Accessories by Kate Spade



Kate Spade Accessories



These adorable accessories by designer Kate Spade add the perfect amount of color to any summer outfit! The lightweight scarves are perfect to pair with a solid sundress for chilly evenings and the gold belt can look cute with anything from a pair of jeans to a formal skirt. I also love the pink flower statement necklace that adds great texture (the petals are actually spiky) to any outfit.  Pairing it with simple pink or pearl studs can keep the jewelry from looking too over the top. Finally, the polka dot Keds for Kate Spade are too cute! Even though patterned shoes aren't always practical, these are perfect for running errands.  Lately I've been experimenting with mixing patterns, especially black and white, so these would be a fun buy. I feel like everyone is pairing up with Keds this year (I'll post more about this soon) and putting a new spin on the classic shoe. I have a feeling that by the end of the summer I'll have gotten myself a pair.

What are your favorite accessories for summer? 

xoxo 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips