Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sam Edelman Felicia Flats

Sam Edelman Felicia Flats





Hi there! All of the walking around I've been doing in Europe has gotten me thinking about shoes.  I am a shoe addict. Shoes can really make or break any look. But comfort is always of the utmost importance to me (there's nothing chic in complaining about sore feet!). Meet Felicia: Sam Edelman's genius ballet flat. I am obsessed! There are literally dozens of patterns, colors and materials to choose from.  I've been living in these the entire trip and haven't gotten a single blister! I have four pairs (excessive I know): nude, black, camel and platinum snakeskin (who knew snakeskin could be cute?!). If I end up getting another pair I am thinking of a floral pattern or coral/pink pattent leather. You might think I'm crazy for buying four pairs of the same shoe, but trust me- once you walk in Sam's shoes you will understand. They're classics in the making! For a first buy, I would recommend the nude (makes your bare legs look longer) or the black (looks perfect with tights/stockings). I hope you try a pair out- I'd love to hear your thoughts!

xoxo
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips