Friday, June 7, 2013

Madewell Haul: June 7

Hi there! Today I took a trip to Madewell, one of my favorite stores, and purchased some fun new summer pieces. I love the vintage patterns that are in store right now and ended up buying a pair of tailored shorts in two different prints! They are a great and flattering cut, falling more at the natural waist than hips (which I like much better than low rise shorts). I also picked up two solid colored basics: the afternoon dress in vibrant blue and the classic bistro skirt in black. I also fell in love with a pair of wooden kitten heels by Hasbeens that were so comfortable and cute! The heel height is perfect for wearing all day, but not too tall that I look like a giant (without heels I'm 5'7).  Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing around with these new pieces and will start posting outfits of the day very soon! xo

Madewell Haul: June 7




Not pictured: coral polka dot tank and tan belt

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips