Monday, June 24, 2013

What's In My Bag?

Hi there! Today I have an ultra invasive post where I spill the contents of my slightly messy bag.  Since I'm traveling, the contents are a little different, but I will note that as we go along.  Enjoy!

The bag itself- a Louis Vuitton never full (medium) with a pink silk scarf that I got for my 18th birthday and am in love with!


On initially emptying out my bag, you'll find a make up bag (this one is super old- usually I just have a chapstick and lipstick with me), my Kate Spade wallet, my house/car keys, reading glasses, sunglasses, earbuds, ticket stubs from a museum in Amsterdam, my iPad (usually I carry around my Kate Spade agenda instead) and a little pouch with essentials.

In my essentials pouch, I have a book of important phone numbers, a mirror, a pencil, two packs of gum, a sample of facewash (not sure why...), advil, bandaids, a hair tie and an iphone charger adaptor.

This is my full make up bag- usually I just take a lipstick/lipgloss/chapstick around with me but as I'm traveling, I have it all.  From left to right: Make Up For Ever finishing powder, Benefit Brow Zing in medium, Kate Spade lipstick in Blush, MAC lipstick in See Sheet, NARS lipstick in Jungle Red, NARS blush in Orgasm, Sonia Kashuk Cream Blush, NARS bronzer in Laguna, Chanel Vita Aqualumiere Foundation (obsessed), Benefit Fake Up Concealor, Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara, Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Lash Mascara (also obsessed), Lorac Pro Eye Palette, Bobbi Brown Brushes/MAC eyeliner/Make Up Forever red lip liner all tied together with a hair tie, Make Up For Ever HD primer, Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion, Make Up Forever Kabuki Brush, MAC Pencil Sharpener, Tarte Gel Eyeliner. (Overpacking is an understatement...)

I hope you enjoyed learning about what I carry around with me.  What's in your bag?
xoxo




09 10 11 12
Blogging tips