Sunday, July 21, 2013

Free Apps You Should Download Right Now

Here are my all time favorite apps for, well, getting everything done! Best of all, these apps are free:

Nike Training Club
This is an awesome app that allows the user to find the right workout for them from one of the following categories: get lean, get toned, get strong or get focused (there are different levels within each category). There is literally a workout that anyone can do anywhere. I especially love this for travel and the ab burner workout kills me!

 Errands
This is the ultimate to do app. Organize your errands in folders, set reminders and add deadlines. You can can also email your task lists or export them to iCal. Everything you could want to be your most productive!

 HootSuite
This app manages almost every social media platform. You can schedule Facebook posts, tweets and anything else even months in advance- I actually use this a ton for this blog. The app is also linked to a website, so you can access your different feeds (i.e. facebook newsfeed, twitter feed) from any device.

Sleep 101
One of my friends who uses a Jawbone Up Band was telling me about how it tracks how much the user sleeps and wakes them up during at the 'optimal' time. I thought this was so neat- I've always wondered how long it takes me to fall asleep and when is the best time to wake up. This app tracks sleep based on movement and noise you make during the night- just place it face down on your pillow! In addition, you can also set an alarm that will wake you up during a 30 minute window at the 'optimal' time so you wake up feeling well rested.


PicFrame
This app allows the user to make clean photo collages. I love this for Instagram when I want to make collages of an event or for a friend's birthday as well as for blog posts when I want to feature many different items. 

Happy downloading!
xoxo




09 10 11 12
Blogging tips