Saturday, August 17, 2013

Prose, Pearls and Polka Dots Playlist No. 4: RAC Remixes

I'm usually not a huge fan of remixed music. I feel like artists intend for music to sound a certain way and then DJs come in, change it and the song becomes a hit. However a couple of years ago, I started hearing about Remix Artist Collective (RAC), an international group that remixes different songs. The first song I heard by them, a mix of "Armistice" by Phoenix, instantly became one of my favorites. I've since been following RAC's work and have recently become re-obsessed. Check out the synth and drums of RAC by listening to the playlist below: 

My Favorites: Houdini (Foster the People Remix), Sleeping Lessons (The Shins Remix), Some Boys (Death Cab for Cutie Remix), Free My Mind (Katie Herzig Remix) and Next Year (Two Door Cinema Club Remix).


Happy listening!
xoxo
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips