Friday, August 2, 2013

What's Your Number? (The Enneagram Test)

I used to hate personality tests. I took this one in high school that told me I was going to be a brick layer. I'm not even kidding. Brick. Layer. Anyway, I always felt like the results of past tests were so negative- focusing on what could bring me down rather than how I could really maximize my own strengths. Enter the Enneagram Test. Based on a series of questions, the Enneagram Test assigns numbers to different categories, representing how strongly you match up with the categories. Ultimately, one category usually stands out and is your "type." The nine types are: reformer, giver, motivator, artist, thinker, loyalist, generalist, leader and mediator.



I, myself, am Type 3: The Motivator. According to test results, at their best Threes are achievers- they know how good it is to develop themselves, contribute their energy and help motivate others. Threes are driven and like to be productive. At their worst, Threes are motivated by the desire to appear successful or please others. 

So, check out the Enneagram Test to figure out what makes you tick and how to maximize your potential! Have fun!
xoxo






09 10 11 12
Blogging tips